Scuba Certified in 3 Easy Steps
1. Complete E-Learning From Home
The first step in your adventure is to complete all of the online academics.
- Complete Student Profile
- Complete E-Learning
- Review Session
Review Session via Video Chat Available
Phase 2 - Pool and Class
This exciting part of your adventure combines both hands on review and pool sessions.
Here’s an express schedule:
- Day 1 (Friday Night) – 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Day 2 (Saturday) – 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Day 3 (Sunday) – 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
This phase can be completed in 3 days
3. Local Check Out Dives
The final 2 day phase of your scuba certification adventure will take you to the open water.
- Day 1 – 2 check out dives
- Day 2 – 2 check out dives
What IS Included for $399?
- E-Learning account and access
- All Pool and Classroom Sessions with an Instructor
- Instructor Fees for local check out dives
- Gear Provided to students during training includes:
What is NOT Included for $399?
- Wetsuit Rental (if needed)
- Check Out Dive Travel Expenses
- Certification Card Registration Fee (after completion)
- Instructor Fee (if check out dives are outside of local area)
- Make Up Appointments (if students cancel or no show scheduled class sessions)
- Student Equipment Kit (see below)
Required Student Kit
Most dive shops require students buy an amount of gear from them to participate in classes. Below you will find the difference in what Unique Scuba requires vs. the average dive shop in our market.
Other Places Kit $250 – $350
40 lbs of Lead Weights